Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Logo

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to start a new business for selling imported goods and wholesale items. I'm looking for a simple logo with the initials of the company name in it. I'm sorry I cannot pay for it but if anyone does ask about the image I will provide your contact information if you allow me to. As I said I'm trying to get my feet off of the ground right now and I myself am completely broke and investing every dime to my name into this. I'm using this to put on my gofundme account for a friend of mine to show some of his old investors and friends.
A bit about what I'm aiming for may help.
Code:
gofundme.com/lw8ln4
This is in no way meant to be an advertisement. Just simply so you can see what I'm actually looking for. The image at the top of me and my girlfriend is what I'm wanting to replace with this logo. It also explains what my goal is so it may help in choosing a style.
Code:
Company name: Louisville Direct Imports. (I also like LDI)
Theme: I'm not sure. I just want it to look presentable as I will be displaying this to investors.
Color: Since this is new I am open to color schemes, no bright colors please. (I'm color blind and they hurt my eyes)
Usage: I've mentioned above, this will go on my gofundme and may be used on my FB as well as displayed when taken to investors.
Style: Anything that looks simple and clean or modern. (Nothing grungy)

Back