Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Logo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE,
It's been a while since my last post, but I have just recently got back into my Music Producing and need a logo being made.

My new name is Typ1 (pronounce Type-1).
I don't actually know what I want, so surprise me :)
All I request is that it has some sort of music effect, if you know what I mean. See examples below of other famous people logo's, shown in spoiler.

Thanks in advance,
KidRambo
KidRambo - [REQUEST] Logo - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Ew those logo's are so poop hahaha. The Borgore one is the only one that isn't full of unneccesary stuff.

This might be weird, but can you PM me tomorrow I think I might forget if you don't remind me.
And Ill see what I can do!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ew those logo's are so poop hahaha. The Borgore one is the only one that isn't full of unneccesary stuff.

This might be weird, but can you PM me tomorrow I think I might forget if you don't remind me.
And Ill see what I can do!

I love the Excision one haha

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What kind of music do you make?
I'd like some compensation and i'm in need of some sound.
Hit me up if you are interested.

I'm making anything that sounds good at the time of producing the beat haha, and I don't have any sounds yet as still waiting on a few things

Back