Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Logo for a brand Prodigy X

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, just brief information about this brand. It's a clothing brand name, that is just starting out. I was just wanting to see how many different ways graphic designers can design this brand and in how many different type of ways. If you could help me design different designs of Prodigy X. I would greatly be appreciated. Thank you!

For the logo;

Brand Name: Prodigy X
Chinese Characters: 神童

The Chinese Characters can be optional, but would liked to be also a part of the logo.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I made one very quick, let me know what you think.

With Chinese Characters:

ooSnowCapxx - [Request]Logo for a brand Prodigy X - RaGEZONE Forums

Without Chinese Characters:

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would be helpful to know more about the brand for this brief, namely what types of clothing, what your target audience is, if any price is involved, etc.

That said, here's what I came up with for this blind brief.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I made one very quick, let me know what you think.

With Chinese Characters:

Without Chinese Characters:

It would be helpful to know more about the brand for this brief, namely what types of clothing, what your target audience is, if any price is involved, etc.

That said, here's what I came up with for this blind brief.

All designs were well-made but not quite what I was looking for. This is just a logo so not really something to be put onto the clothing. The logos that are made look wonderful, but I was just wondering is it okay if you put the Chinese characters together? Thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's what I came up with, sorry if it's not exactly what you're looking for, however if you have some suggestions, I'll change it up to something matching specifications.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's what I came up with, sorry if it's not exactly what you're looking for, however if you have some suggestions, I'll change it up to something matching specifications.
Sorry the picture didn't load correctly for me is it possible if you upload it to imgur or tinypic? o: Thanks! :)

Back