Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Logo Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

A small group of friends and myself are creating a small site for IT and computers in general. We haven't picked a name as of yet, and we are having trouble, so let me explain what you can do.

What we want is a simple logo design that is light, preferable light colors. I was thinking of maybe, white backgrounds, black text and something else that brings it to life kind of thing. However since we haven't picked a name, you may suggest some names in your logo designs, and maybe shed some light on a brand name. If you don't like the idea of us choosing your name idea, simply state whether or not you would like this to happen, we respectively understand.

I was thinking the design be around 180x40 or a little bigger, something that would fit like a vBulletin logo or something similar.

Thanks heaps!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's more like a forum and we're just tossing a few names around, haven't come up with anything solid that's all and I was hoping that with some cool designs and some different ideas we could add a bit more "spice" to the names we come up with that's all.

Reaction score
It's more like a forum and we're just tossing a few names around, haven't come up with anything solid that's all and I was hoping that with some cool designs and some different ideas we could add a bit more "spice" to the names we come up with that's all.

Your post practically asked people to come up with a name and a brand for you... if you don't have a plan, knowledge of what your site is going to be. Don't do it at all. Likely hood you will be down the next month.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Your post practically asked people to come up with a name and a brand for you... if you don't have a plan, knowledge of what your site is going to be. Don't do it at all. Likely hood you will be down the next month.

I can see what you're saying and I understand your opinion.

If you read the text throughly and carefully, I mention that we currently do not have a brand name, and for the sake of creating a logo, you can choose your own name. Whether or not we have a solid plan, or knowledge of what the site is going to be is outside of my question and/or requests that have already been outlined in previous posts.

I was merely saying, "We don't have a brand name. We need some enthusiasm. We also need some colours and how to layout the site in terms of a theme, how about we mix up some colours, and get back to the brand name later."

I also mentioned that, you may state whether or not we take the name you use into consideration. Which would mean that we either take your name that you use in the logo example into consideration as a potential prefix or suffix or a name as a whole and use it, or that you would rather not allow us that privilege. It does not state anywhere in the text that we want you to brand our product.

However, it does state, that you can opt in/opt whether or not you grant us the privilege of your ideas, and thus giving us some ideas to come up with better ideas for a name.

Your claim that our posts were intended to expect users to come up with a brand and name is false, and I do wish for an apology.

Although I understand your opinion, a simple no could have sufficed.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If we want to build a community the first thing we must think is name.. without name we don't know our identity , motto and etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back