Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Logo Edit, Music based [WILL PAY]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have a youtube channel that is based on music/lyric videos, and I need a new logo. I know there are a lot of experienced/good graphic designers on Ragezone, so I'm looking for some help
KyleVonnie - [REQUEST] Logo Edit, Music based [WILL PAY] - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is my current logo :

If anyone is interested, I need the "M" to have a musical note between it, something like this : (But better obviously
, my design skills are pretty bad )

If you are willing to do so, but want something in return, just message me! Im sure we can work something out.
Thanks, really appreciate it!

My youtube channel :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Honestly not a huge fan of this logo; I feel it is bulky, and unpleasant to the eye. You might consider just asking for something else entirely, I would probably make it.

Here's what you asked for though.

AI File:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly not a huge fan of this logo; I feel it is bulky, and unpleasant to the eye. You might consider just asking for something else entirely, I would probably make it.

Here's what you asked for though.

AI File:

Hey, first off, thanks so much for the logo. Exactly what I wanted, and looks extremely professional.

I also wasn't a complete fan of the logo, but it was the best I could do, if you have time, could you scrap up a better one for me?
As I said in the thread, if you want something in return, just ask! :p

Once again, thanks so much

Back