Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Replicating a logo

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to request for a replicate on a Wordpress theme logo I have.

It seems like getting the theme, doesn't come with them providing a .psd or any details in regards with the logo. So I would like to request for a replicate at least close to the original one.

Sample Image:
bZyuMJv - [Request] Replicating a logo - RaGEZONE Forums

Instead of the name Orizon

I would like to request a replicate renamed as HIMALA
and under it, rename the " The gaming template " as SEA Gaming Community

To whoever takes the request, thank you in advance and I appreciate the time you will spend.

Also this is the whole template

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm not going to replicate the logo, but this appears to be the font.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Thanks man!

I got it closely replicated now, thank you so much, I have no idea how you found the text, but I appreciate what you did!

Requesting for this thread to close, thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks man!

I got it closely replicated now, thank you so much, I have no idea how you found the text, but I appreciate what you did!

Requesting for this thread to close, thanks.

for the future :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yeah I actually do use these stuff, but it didn't get the result accurately.
That's because the logo has a glow effect and etc, which makes it harder for those websites to detect the font. In order to get the right font, I had to do some editing on the image, basically just using magic wand to fill the text in the logo with black color and then removing everything else in the image, leaving just the characters. After that matcherator had no issues with detecting it.

Back