Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] T-Shirt design for my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MentaL - [Request] T-Shirt design for my daughter. - RaGEZONE Forums

Went for a elegant font and the first picture of emily, posted on ragezone.

Reaction score
Here it is. Monster designed by me so you won't get sued by anyone. Font used : Cookie Monster ( free font ) , by the way if you change it to "cookie monster" instead of rage monster it looks a little better. But you know it.

Full PSD included , with sketch.

Not my best work ever , but the PC barely can handle Photoshop right now. Sorrrrryyy!

Reaction score
Here it is. Monster designed by me so you won't get sued by anyone. Font used : Cookie Monster ( free font ) , by the way if you change it to "cookie monster" instead of rage monster it looks a little better. But you know it.

Full PSD included , with sketch.

Not my best work ever , but the PC barely can handle Photoshop right now. Sorrrrryyy!

Winner :L! - I think it should be pink considering its for his daughter. Just a personal opinion :eek:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm not sure I have the file though, I have to search for it, or just make another/better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back