Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request: A signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello RageZONE,

1. The signature does not have to be perfect, if you're not really good at making signatures but you can make them then it;s all fine for me, I'm happy with someone who botheres to do it other than people who don't bother to do and act greedy.

2. Doesn't matter what it relates to, anime, football anything that could come up just use your brains. As long as it's no girl things because I'm basically a boy. And It would be strange to have a girly type of signature. And so is the color use, it's all up to you!

3. You can leave a watermark with your name on it, it's no problem for me, because people will read this thread and find out that it's not made by me anyway so It doesn't bother me at all, do whatever you like!

Good luck!

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heres one with 3d effect.

And one without 3d effect.

Enjoy =)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks really really nice man, but where´s my name on it haha. Thanks for making it, You're a really good graphics designer though! Don't change a thing about it!

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks really really nice man, but where´s my name on it haha. Thanks for making it, You're a really good graphics designer though! Don't change a thing about it!

I thought you did not need a text. ( I am not that good in text, but I've given a shot )

Heres one with text.

Thanks-

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks really good man, I'm going to put that one on my signature right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back