Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Signature for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like someone to create me a signature. First off, I'm not going to pay for it as 1. in the rules it doesn't state that I have to, 2. I'm broke so I can't anyways & 3. I'll probably end up gifting you a sub along the lines when I get a job again.

So I'd like a signature where it reads "FatalLulz" as the main point of focus. I'd love for it to be a orange flame looking colour and to blend into something else such as a dragon for instance. It's size must be able to fit in a signature box (Not sure how big it is I'll look) and I don't something that is just crap.. Like I know I'm not paying so I don't expect the best, but I'd like something decent.. I want the writing to be a flat edge style meaning no silly fonts like blob or anything.

Something like this;

FatalLulz - [Request] Signature for free? - RaGEZONE Forums

would be nice. No rush but if you are interested then do say so. Like I said, sorry if I sound picky for someone who isn't willing to pay but I will end up gifting you a sub. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I won't lie, I hate doing text, so, the text sucks xD (Meh edit: I might redo it sometime, but, sick of looking at the ugly text for now lol)

But hello there, and here's your siggy. :) Please don't give me anything back, as, I'm just popping in around this place following a dev friend of mine, and this looked fun to spend a bit of time on since everything else was too technical :D

This is bit tall, but, generally I work on a bigger canvas than I use for siggy, so, feel free to scale this down however much you like.

Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
K mate I will try to make the best sig for you.

Will edit or post the sig. =)

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I won't lie, I hate doing text, so, the text sucks xD (Meh edit: I might redo it sometime, but, sick of looking at the ugly text for now lol)

But hello there, and here's your siggy. :) Please don't give me anything back, as, I'm just popping in around this place following a dev friend of mine, and this looked fun to spend a bit of time on since everything else was too technical :D

This is bit tall, but, generally I work on a bigger canvas than I use for siggy, so, feel free to scale this down however much you like.

That actually looks really neat :p:

K mate I will try to make the best sig for you.

Will edit or post the sig. =)

Alright man :):

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tried my best with this one. I will make one more for you after a while.

REMOVED

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
K will make again from scratch. There aren't any good dragon renders that goes well with fonts. Cuz they take too much space with their wings.

If you can find a good dragon render then share it and I will try to make the fonts blend with that render.

Also Is the size of the image okay? Or do you need it a bit bigger?

Will do it by my evening. I have to go out now.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
K will make again from scratch. There aren't any good dragon renders that goes well with fonts. Cuz they take too much space with their wings.

If you can find a good dragon render then share it and I will try to make the fonts blend with that render.

Also Is the size of the image okay? Or do you need it a bit bigger?

Will do it by my evening. I have to go out now.

It doesn't have to include a dragon.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hope you like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back