Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Sprite Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've recently began learning python. And I always take on a project when learning a language to help me learn different workarounds and what not. This time I've decided I would write a game with python to experiment with the UI functionality as well as Socket functionality. I need some basic sprites if anyone is interested and has some laying around. I'd prefer 32x32 sprite sizes, rpg type feel would also be nice. I pretty much need everything from the character, to the objects on the ground such as items, terrain features, town features, GUI objects like the inventory, menu, etc. As I said, I need everything. I cannot pay as this is in reality just a test project for myself but I am going to release the game in the coders paradise section for people to play with once I'm done and I will give you full credit for the images as well. Or maybe you need some help with something python/php/shell related and I can help you with that in exchange. Feel free to PM me to discuss what I'm looking for. And thank you in advance as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back