Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Small stream graphic

Can't kilean the zilean
Reaction score
Hi,

i'd like a small graphic detailing some information about my stream to cover my chat box in-game while streaming.

Details:

height: 155px
Width: 400px

Colour: #84e096
preferably a blend heading more darker from left to right, as the stream is a little darker overall, but it is WoW monk theme'd.

I'd like the graphic to have a protrait of my character from the shoulders up on the right side preferably flipped to face rightwards towards the rest of the screen , with twitter/ fb icons in the middle and links to the right. Example:

Links:
<- toon
fb.com/DarkstaAU
twitter.com/DarkstaAU

please and thank you :)

Can't kilean the zilean
Reaction score
Bump o/ Still looking

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cp4ETs7 - [Request]Small stream graphic - RaGEZONE Forums

Tell me what ya think, if ya need any graphic work done just hmu on skype - symbolic.designs

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Can't kilean the zilean
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Read your reply to The Varyer wrong, so I thought you liked his more but wanted it green and black. So basicly that's what I did. Only then to find out that you actually wanted something like the other guy uploaded.

Anyways, do what you want with it. Right now I do not have the time to make anything myself. Might come back to this on tuesday.

Darksta - [Request]Small stream graphic - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Can't kilean the zilean
Reaction score
Read your reply to The Varyer wrong, so I thought you liked his more but wanted it green and black. So basicly that's what I did. Only then to find out that you actually wanted something like the other guy uploaded.

Anyways, do what you want with it. Right now I do not have the time to make anything myself. Might come back to this on tuesday.

Darksta - [Request]Small stream graphic - RaGEZONE Forums

This will be a great filler while i work something else out in the meantimee, thank you for your input :)

EDIT: You wouldn't be able to do a version without the AU bit just 'Darksta'? thanks :)

Back