Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST]I need a Thread design[REQUEST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, i need a thread design for my Wildstar gold selling.

Something like this needs to be added

Siea's Wildstar Gold Store (or something like that)

ALL SERVERS, Hit me up on skype or write pm with server and i'll give you currently price (Or something like that)

ASK ME ON SKYPE OR PM WHAT THE PRICE IS FOR YOUR SERVER - SINCE THE PRICES GO UP AND DOWN ALL THE TIME

Prices are per 1k Gold AKA 10 Plat

How do i recieve the gold?: After you have paid, i will send you the money via mail.

How long does it take before i recieve it?: It usually takes 15 minutes to 2 hours, tho it can take up to 24 hours.

Are you paypal verified?: Yes i am.

I have made a mistake in my order, can you change it?: Looking at how much trouble it can cause i take 0,50€ to 1€ per change. THIS DOES NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE INCREASING AMOUNT OF GOLD YOU WANT TO BUY

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN SENT THE GOLD AND THE ORDER IS WRONG YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY A NEW ORDER TO GET THE AMOUNT YOU WANT.

Contact me on skype: Nikolaivictor or PM me here.

//Feel free to change some of it, if it seems more professionel

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You want those banner type tags for your thread.
Could you please give an example of how you want it to look like. Will be easier for someone to understand and work on it with ease.

Reaction score
No, he wants a thread, a post if you like, designed to look good. Like center the text, create some nice images and add them accordingly etc. Basically just create a thread for him that looks good, and copy and paste the bbcode's for it, so he can use it elsewhere. If I am not busy later I may do it, but can't guarantee anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, he wants a thread, a post if you like, designed to look good. Like center the text, create some nice images and add them accordingly etc. Basically just create a thread for him that looks good, and copy and paste the bbcode's for it, so he can use it elsewhere. If I am not busy later I may do it, but can't guarantee anything.

What this kind person said - Tho i need banners too with some like (Left Bottom "Wildstar Gold" and Left Top "Eso Gold"

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have created this.
Siea - [REQUEST]I need a Thread design[REQUEST] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you like it.

If you need changes do not hesitate to ask :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back