Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Wallpaper & Frame

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay this is kind of a personal thing for me and my friends here. But I would really appreciate if someone would actually help me with this one. I could tell you the story behind this one if you want to know.

But I want this picture which is a status coming from a friend to be made into a Wallpaper for laptops and as a picture frame, Me and my friends are honoring him for the thing he did, and we'll be using it as our wallpaper and as a picture frame to be placed in our homes and on the gym where we work out.

What I want you guys to do is make a wallpaper for it for 1920 x 1080 and make a good background or anything that could add up to make it look motivational, any color combination would do and it doesn't matter if you came up with a funny theme or serious theme for it.

I would imagine the concept to look like these though,

but I would leave it to you guys to do your attempts. Please, this really means a lot to me.

Reaction score
Do you want that same style background or something space nebula themed? I could try something tonight/tomorrow when I get home.

Reaction score
Not sure if it's what you're after but here is what I came up with

HeavenlyGifted - [Request] Wallpaper & Frame - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I like how the quote is actually being made, but I was hoping for the whole Facebook Status image to be place in the wallpaper, as a representation raw of that moment. But I'm actually saving this one also though.

Reaction score
Yeah I like how the quote is actually being made, but I was hoping for the whole Facebook Status image to be place in the wallpaper, as a representation raw of that moment. But I'm actually saving this one also though.

I can't help you with that, I find it impossible to make something decent out of an image that can't be rendered.

See what I mean with this sample.

Unless the background was made up of multiple small images of the actual status image then a bigger status image in the middle as the focal point

Quick example of that

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its alright, you've done enough and I appreciate the help you did.

And lastly though, I'll just use the text one but could you please like add a text stating the one who said by adding his name. Thanks and that would be my last request.

Back