Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requesting a banner for my new website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need a little help putting a banner together for my new website, .

I just need something that will sit as the header to the top of my site. As you can see I've gone for a very basic design and I'd like the banner to fit in with that. As it will be replacing the current text header it, will need to take that text as a part.

Main text: Mixed Martial Help.co.uk
Sub text: Mixed Martial Help with Training, Fighting, Mindset and More.
Size: I'm actually not sure what the best size will be. Let me know if you have any suggestions on this. It would need to be long enough to cover the top of my site.

I have attached 2 pictures you may use to make a simple banner. I've also attached a draft idea, so you can see where I was going, that's at 900x200.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tell me more details cus i dont understand what to do ._.

Reaction score
Do you want any of those people on the image specifically or one could use any render found on google? Also your website seems to be responsive. Are you sure you can use a fixed image for it?

You're right about the responsive theme, I think it would be best to go for a simple avatar of myself instead. Something that would sit below the sites header.

Basically I need a picture of me on there, so random renders on google probably wont be best :p I may just go with a cut out of my face, unless someone has a creative idea that may work.

tell me more details cus i dont understand what to do ._.

It's a header for my website. I want a picture of myself on there, so viewers can see me.

Like on my old draft site, I had my flying kick as a place holder -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a header for my website. I want a picture of myself on there, so viewers can see me.

Like on my old draft site, I had my flying kick as a place holder -

Maybe you should look into an professional photographer to take a few pictures of you doing some moves.
I personally don't think an digital render of martial art with text fits for your website or what you want as a banner.
I'm sure that if you go out to some of the places in the pictures you've shown you'll get some great shots which you can use as a banner.

Aloysha

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whats your offer for the banner?

This is the request forum, no money is taken for work being done.

If you are looking for work as a GFX artist, I suggest going to the Marketplace.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
did anyone do it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back