Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requesting a cover photo

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay so this is a bit of a big one so I'll try and explain the best I can.

I have two photos that I want merging but in a significant way.

This is the background photo (my dream car).
Unphased - Requesting a cover photo - RaGEZONE Forums

And here is the 2nd photo.
Unphased - Requesting a cover photo - RaGEZONE Forums

So I'm wanting the two skulls you see on the 2nd photo merged onto the background pic central with 'Unphased' underneath the skulls in a font that's the most similar to the 'Shahmen' on the 2nd photo. I don't know what the actual font is.

Also to fit the cover photo requirements, the background pic will need to be resized to 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall.

I know it's a bit of work to do. Soz.

Thanks!

Reaction score
So if I understand correctly, you basicly want the skulls to be cut out, placed in the middle of the BMW picture with your name under it in a simular looking font?
If this is the case I can do this maybe later today or tomorrow.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So if I understand correctly, you basicly want the skulls to be cut out, placed in the middle of the BMW picture with your name under it in a simular looking font?
If this is the case I can do this maybe later today or tomorrow.

Yes. I've been thinking about this for a while but didn't know if anyone would be up to the Job. If you can do it though it'll be greatly appreciated.

You may also have all my cookies.

Also it needs to be resized to the correct dimensions.

Back