Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[service] making free logos [service]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone it's me again.. Isaiacirillo.
So.. I wanna help out soo...
This idea came out.. It's a free service that I'm offering only to.. RageZone!!
IM MAKING FREE, PROFESSIONAL LOGOS FOR YOUR BUSINESS,
The logos will be small like this one:

Gaertan - [service] making free logos [service] - RaGEZONE Forums
( Made this logo few minutes ago based upon a request )

Have fun but remember.. The service will only last for.. 1 WEEK!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Gaertan,

If you want you can do the following as a test :

Clean simple T. Fancy edges and a bit rounded. You can think of something for the rest so let your imagination do the work :p

It's or training purposes and I'll tell you what's good and what isn't.

- Jax

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Gaertan,

Clean simple T. Fancy edges and a bit rounded. You can think of something for the rest so let your imagination do the work :p

- Jax

Sure, I'll try sticking with that :)

Hey Gaertan,

- Jax

lOKSGSy - [service] making free logos [service] - RaGEZONE Forums

Idk if it looks good, I just started my work as Logo Maker :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Gaertan,

- Jax
Hey man, what did u think about the logo?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Gaertan,

First of all, thank you for investing time to fulfill the request.

To be completly honest, I don't really know what you want(ed) to express with the fox(?) face and the dots etc. Looks a bit thrown together without a real purpose. In this case, where a clean and simple Logo was requested, there is too much stuff going on. A clean/simple Logo should be easy to remember when you saw it. Maybe if you write down your thought process I'll get what you thought of and will think differently.

Second point are the colours. In my opinion the orange-ish fox isn't fitting to the rest of the logo (Or the other way around). Something like this will maybe help you out in finding matching colours. Or for modern logos which fit with a modern flat website.

Maybe try something where the focus is on the T. At the moment the fox is more eye-catching than the T, because of the colours.

Nobody is perfect in the beginning and if you just started recently, it's still a solid start and if you really want to and enjoy to improve, you can and will be very good. Believe me. Keep on training and don't let go of your dreams ;)

Have a good one!
- Jax

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Gaertan,

First of all, thank you for investing time to fulfill the request.

To be completly honest, I don't really know what you want(ed) to express with the fox(?) face and the dots etc. Looks a bit thrown together without a real purpose. In this case, where a clean and simple Logo was requested, there is too much stuff going on. A clean/simple Logo should be easy to remember when you saw it. Maybe if you write down your thought process I'll get what you thought of and will think differently.

Second point are the colours. In my opinion the orange-ish fox isn't fitting to the rest of the logo (Or the other way around). Something like this will maybe help you out in finding matching colours. Or for modern logos which fit with a modern flat website.

Maybe try something where the focus is on the T. At the moment the fox is more eye-catching than the T, because of the colours.

Nobody is perfect in the beginning and if you just started recently, it's still a solid start and if you really want to and enjoy to improve, you can and will be very good. Believe me. Keep on training and don't let go of your dreams ;)

Have a good one!
- Jax

Thanks for the critics, I think they make me grow, and being honest I really didn't understand what you meant by a simple logo xD

Back