Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Signature Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I would like something clean, simple, elegant for my signature with the text Yulgang Developer or annotated as YG-Dev with a smaller piece of text GaryuuX as a water mark or something like that. For some inspiration I like the clean style like Lune's signature obviously I don't want a replica of it just something for inspiration.

Thank you for taking you time to read this!

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll do it now, what colors you would like?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something in red/silver/black something in that color spectrum you can go wild.

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll try to do it today in an hour or so..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi I would like something clean, simple, elegant for my signature with the text Yulgang Developer or annotated as YG-Dev with a smaller piece of text GaryuuX as a water mark or something like that. For some inspiration I like the clean style like Lune's signature obviously I don't want a replica of it just something for inspiration.

Thank you for taking you time to read this!

hope you like:
GaryuuX - Signature Request - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fantastic job, however can the extension of the G bothers me so could you make that shorter and also I would like to change the color scheme to black white, purple in addition can you add some glow or gloss to it. If you could do this I really thank you for your time!

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here you go, Enjoy ~ :

02iAHVy - Signature Request - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Fantastic job, however can the extension of the G bothers me so could you make that shorter and also I would like to change the color scheme to black white, purple in addition can you add some glow or gloss to it. If you could do this I really thank you for your time!

GaryuuX - Signature Request - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back