Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Simple Request] Logo's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

My Name's Ben and I've just recently Started a company called B4 Studios. I've hired a few Game Designers and Programmers and am looking to building a game over the summer. Full game ideas have and will be posted on the trello page @

I'm looking for Level Designers, Artists and Graphics Designers to help over the summer. Unpaid work, with money at the end when it goes up on Steam.

But as of right now I'm looking for a Logo around 200px by 200px
Simple with Games name "Wars of Legion"
Some Modern Day American/British Soldiers within it.

If your logo is used in the game, for every 1000 people that buy the game you will make £149.90

Any other Information, or if you're thinking about working on the game as an Artist etc. PLEASE feel free to contact me on Skype: ben.jones152

Reaction score
I'm sorry but if you are looking for a professional logo, you should be prepared to make a down payment for the work, rather than 'for every 1000 people...' - Also you should be prepared to sign a legal contract for anyone who does this logo for you, to make sure you wont rip them off.

What is the development timeline between logo development and full release?
(This is one of the biggest questions, people aren't likely to take a job without a down payment of some sort.).

Also I have done some quick research around your name.

If you aren't: http://www.waroflegionsgame.com/ read on.

You have selected a near identical name to a game which is nearly identical to your game (war). You will face legal issues if you continue to pursue this identity, they are already established and have a player base.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting, Will you be making your own engine or will you be using a existing engine to complete this game.

We will be using Unreal Engine 4.

I'm sorry but if you are looking for a professional logo, you should be prepared to make a down payment for the work, rather than 'for every 1000 people...' - Also you should be prepared to sign a legal contract for anyone who does this logo for you, to make sure you wont rip them off.

What is the development timeline between logo development and full release?
(This is one of the biggest questions, people aren't likely to take a job without a down payment of some sort.).

Also I have done some quick research around your name.

If you aren't: http://www.waroflegionsgame.com/ read on.

You have selected a near identical name to a game which is nearly identical to your game (war). You will face legal issues if you continue to pursue this identity, they are already established and have a player base.

It was just a name we decided on until we come up with a more suitable name for the Game. Like I said, It's not starting until the summer. If someone's expecting a down payment for them to draw me a picture and probably rip me off, then they can firmly stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with Cyndaquil, even though i don't care about the legitmacy. Because all i want is money, but i can't work with those terms of payment you will need to pay forward for a professional logo. It's pretty demotivational if you come to a ragezone server and talk about 1000's of people that will pay for your server. A good 50 euro or more will do the job. No need for 149 euro per 1000 possible customers, i even doubt i trust it if it even is possible to reach that amount of numbers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're not willing to accept the terms. Please do not reply to my thread.

Reaction score
We will be using Unreal Engine 4.

It was just a name we decided on until we come up with a more suitable name for the Game. Like I said, It's not starting until the summer. If someone's expecting a down payment for them to draw me a picture and probably rip me off, then they can firmly stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

'draw me a picture' - I think you are completely misunderstood about Logo Design. Its not a simple process. For a logo I would usually charge 100 - 300 GBP based off of hours spent and general services. In all honesty I don't think you should be looking for a logo until you have got a definitive name, if you are looking for a logo the style will be based off of the name, not just the classification of your game.

As a professional Graphic Designer (with experience in branding), I wouldn't be starting any work until there was at least a 50% down payment, which is included in you signing a contract to agreement of what will build up the price.

If you're not willing to accept the terms. Please do not reply to my thread.

Sorry but you are on a forum, if what you are going to do is rip people off with absurd figures (with no back up information) you are going to get a little bit of flaming.

Reaction score
'draw me a picture' - I think you are completely misunderstood about Logo Design. Its not a simple process. For a logo I would usually charge 100 - 300 GBP based off of hours spent and general services. In all honesty I don't think you should be looking for a logo until you have got a definitive name, if you are looking for a logo the style will be based off of the name, not just the classification of your game.

As a professional Graphic Designer (with experience in branding), I wouldn't be starting any work until there was at least a 50% down payment, which is included in you signing a contract to agreement of what will build up the price.

Sorry but you are on a forum, if what you are going to do is rip people off with absurd figures (with no back up information) you are going to get a little bit of flaming.

I do agree with you and all, But as a fellow graphic artist i do think you are taking this a bit too far, you are acting as if Disney made this thread. You are on ragezone.
If he actually went that way then i definitely expect some professional people in his team that either worked with cryengine, UDK already or a registered business name but as i see it it's just a project he want's to start up and all he is doing is asking for help / trying to find a new team member for his crew to get the project starting off.

We all know without a contract is risky but sometimes you just need to take the risk, Cause what if you and him can work really well and you end up in the project being the lead graphic artist, Later on you guys go into a relationship and end up dating..Then marriage and you will life a really happy life. Then a kid...We all love kids.

Think of the possibility's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do agree with you and all, But as a fellow graphic artist i do think you are taking this a bit too far, you are acting as if Disney made this thread. You are on ragezone.
If he actually went that way then i definitely expect some professional people in his team that either worked with cryengine, UDK already or a registered business name but as i see it it's just a project he want's to start up and all he is doing is asking for help / trying to find a new team member for his crew to get the project starting off.

We all know without a contract is risky but sometimes you just need to take the risk, Cause what if you and him can work really well and you end up in the project being the lead graphic artist, Later on you guys go into a relationship and end up dating..Then marriage and you will life a really happy life. Then a kid...We all love kids.

Think of the possibility's.

I'd like that...

Back