Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Temple Run 2 Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello.

Can anyone make / convert or somehow the textures from that game (Temple Run 2 - iPhone game) check youtube or google
for more info.

with minimum resolution of 512x512 in .jpeg or whatever ?

i could pay if needed .

thanks for your time have a good day !

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello.

Can anyone make / convert or somehow the textures from that game (Temple Run 2 - iPhone game) check youtube or google
for more info.

with minimum resolution of 512x512 in .jpeg or whatever ?

i could pay if needed .

thanks for your time have a good day !
"jpeg" is meant for photographs. It has high compression values, lossy color data, and removes any color not visible to the eye (which although that sounds great, is not for development.)

Use TGA or DDS for game data, never use jpeg. Both these file types are meant for the purpose of being textures. As for ripping them from the game, you got me there.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I gave it a go, and honestly I really doubt what I ended up getting extracted will help you much. I ended up with some interface textures, sounds, shader files, and some text documents, as well as some other random junk.

Download:

I'll tell you how I did it, then maybe you'll have a better go.

Download Temple Run 2 apk
Unpacked with 7zip (any zip unpacker should be fine)
Assets > Bin > Data
Used to extract all applicable files (maybe 1/4 of them ended up actually extracting)

My guess is either the main data files were packed in some other manner by unity (the engine that created this game), or I am missing something completely and not all the files in the Data folder can be extracted with Disunity.

IDK, it has been a long time since I have done this sort of thing, nor have I really messed with mobile games much. Best of luck.

*Note: In the download ignore the "lib" directory. This directory was used by disunity and I forgot to remove it before packing the rar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back