Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Twitter Logo/Header

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there everyone!

I'm a Call of Duty personality on twitter, and I've been working to advance myself through my Twitch and Twitter accounts, and I'm really looking for a new header and logo for my twitter. It doesn't have to be anything too insane.

I got this image that should help with the proportions... or at least, that's what it said on the official guide to redecorating your twitter.

Gunplex - Twitter Logo/Header - RaGEZONE Forums
I hope this basically gives you enough information pertaining to the size of each of the things I'm asking for, and now I'm going to do my best to give you some additional information pertaining to the actual design of the two pieces of art I'm looking for. If you need a shout-out on Twitter, or some kind of monetary reward for completing this, then no worries at all, I will do whatever you ask!

My Twitter is: GGunplex. I currently have 23.3k, so this might be decently good publicity for any of those that are wanting to attract more gamers into their portfolios! So, anyways here's the best I can come up with:

Logo: 400 x 400
Image: I want it to be of anything that is cool, ergo, a Tiger, or a Cheetah, or basically anything that would look good inside of a logo. It should just be the letter G, with the image on the inside of it? I'll provide an example of what I mean. It should say "Gunplex" underneath the letter G. Thank you so much, whoever completes this!
Example:

Header: 1500 x 500
Image: Well, this should just say the basic information such as my name, then my information (such as my Twitter, my Twitch account) and it should basically say something along the lines of "Stay Connected!" or "Don't ever miss a game..." or something like that. Get imaginative! I'll provide another example, no worries.
Example: his header is very nice, and simplistic enough to achieve what I'm looking for. If you could do something similar, perhaps using the same graphic you put into the lettering of the logo, that'd be fantastic!

Again, I'm sorry if this seems like a lot of work or anything, I'd be happy to contribute to the motivation if needed. I really appreciate it, and thank you again!

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will do the header ( I am not good with logos ) will give the logo a try though.

You've asked it so nicely, that it was hard for me to skip this request =)

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll do a logo like that, but definitely not pro bono. That is at least 2-3 hours of work (5-6 if I spend as much time on it as I would like), and that is asking too much from us to do just out of the kindness of our hearts.

I mean first we would have to come up with a character design (sketching, vector tracing, coloring).
Second we would have to work on the typography (custom letter creation, frame, patterns, coloring).
Lastly we would have to develop the bottom text to fit it all (which in all honest opinion, the logo you are showing does not).

That is a lot of work.

I've been paid anywhere from 40-60 dollars for a logo that took the time in which I would need for this. If I do this free, it would be a smack in the face for my customers.

My suggestion: Think of something simpler that I can pull off in 30 minutes or go to the Merchant Zone and I (or others) will be glad to help you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll do a logo like that, but definitely not pro bono. That is at least 2-3 hours of work (5-6 if I spend as much time on it as I would like), and that is asking too much from us to do just out of the kindness of our hearts.

I mean first we would have to come up with a character design (sketching, vector tracing, coloring).
Second we would have to work on the typography (custom letter creation, frame, patterns, coloring).
Lastly we would have to develop the bottom text to fit it all (which in all honest opinion, the logo you are showing does not).

That is a lot of work.

I've been paid anywhere from 40-60 dollars for a logo that took the time in which I would need for this. If I do this free, it would be a smack in the face for my customers.

My suggestion: Think of something simpler that I can pull off in 30 minutes or go to the Merchant Zone and I (or others) will be glad to help you.

Hi Wucas,

I understand. I'm sorry about that, I can understand some of the complexity behind these graphical pieces, and the need to charge is also understandable. I looked through the previous posts in this section and I saw some pretty nice work, so I figured I'd give it a shot here. 40-60 dollars is entirely out of my range, I don't have that kind of money, I'm just a broke college kid trying to get through school playing video games on the side.

I don't exactly know how to scale it down, when I gave that logo example, it was just a guideline. It doesn't need to be anywhere near that glamorous, he's a professional Call of Duty player and has probably paid somewhere near the price you're asking for that, or his sponsors had it made for him; again, I don't need anything that detailed. Something simple would be fine by me.

A tiger inside of the letter G would be fine, I don't know how long it'd take for that, and the header, I tried to make as simple as possible. It's just a word with some text underneath it, I was hoping it wouldn't take too long. Sorry about all of this, I didn't and still have no recollection on how long it takes graphical artist to do their magic, I apologize for coming unprepared.

I will do the header ( I am not good with logos ) will give the logo a try though.

You've asked it so nicely, that it was hard for me to skip this request =)

Thank you very much! I've seen some of your work around the forums, and I feel your skill set would make this easily manageable. I can't wait to see what you've got in store, I'm actually really excited right now. Thanks for taking my request, Riizq.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hey there everyone!

I'm a Call of Duty personality on twitter, and I've been working to advance myself through my Twitch and Twitter accounts, and I'm really looking for a new header and logo for my twitter. It doesn't have to be anything too insane.

I got this image that should help with the proportions... or at least, that's what it said on the official guide to redecorating your twitter.

I hope this basically gives you enough information pertaining to the size of each of the things I'm asking for, and now I'm going to do my best to give you some additional information pertaining to the actual design of the two pieces of art I'm looking for. If you need a shout-out on Twitter, or some kind of monetary reward for completing this, then no worries at all, I will do whatever you ask!

My Twitter is: GGunplex. I currently have 23.3k, so this might be decently good publicity for any of those that are wanting to attract more gamers into their portfolios! So, anyways here's the best I can come up with:

Logo: 400 x 400
Image: I want it to be of anything that is cool, ergo, a Tiger, or a Cheetah, or basically anything that would look good inside of a logo. It should just be the letter G, with the image on the inside of it? I'll provide an example of what I mean. It should say "Gunplex" underneath the letter G. Thank you so much, whoever completes this!
Example:

Header: 1500 x 500
Image: Well, this should just say the basic information such as my name, then my information (such as my Twitter, my Twitch account) and it should basically say something along the lines of "Stay Connected!" or "Don't ever miss a game..." or something like that. Get imaginative! I'll provide another example, no worries.
Example: his header is very nice, and simplistic enough to achieve what I'm looking for. If you could do something similar, perhaps using the same graphic you put into the lettering of the logo, that'd be fantastic!

Again, I'm sorry if this seems like a lot of work or anything, I'd be happy to contribute to the motivation if needed. I really appreciate it, and thank you again!

did the logo; hope you like:

can make it smaller if needed

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed making this.

Here it is, if you want me to add/remove something do not hesitate to ask =)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back