Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web design request for my small business

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello all, recently my brother and i have been working hand in hand with a tattoo artist on helping him get his business up and running, i was wondering if anyone could help us out because money is quite thin at the moment by creating a simple, nice design for the tattoo studio. This gesture would be much appreciated, there is no need to code the design, as i am capable of this. If you are interested in helping me and my friends out, please send me a PM or comment below so i can PM you. Have a great day!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great day!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe if you were a bit more specific on how it is supposed to look like people would be more interested!
just need a simple but nice design, good use of color, would like a black and white theme, the homepage would have previous tattoo pictures, nav bar would include "contact, partfolio, artists,home, and the shop" Other pages do not need to be designed we just need a general home page done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man if the design is simple enough i'll even code it for you

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kerning, I would like to make it if you show me some of his work? PM me details.

Reaction score
Kerning, I would like to make it if you show me some of his work? PM me details.

As the person above says, I'd also like to see some tattoo examples and or like a map full of pictures to use as example for the website i might design for you or your friends business.

Reaction score
You don't really need a designer for that, you could do it yourself with Bootstrap.
What does it require except for a Gallery of his past work? Nothing. Just make a basic Bootstrap-based template and use .thumbnail class for gallery items.
This is how bootstrap thumbnails look like, though you can easily customize it yourself;
Kerning - Web design request for my small business - RaGEZONE Forums

Back