• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Windows Application Icon: File Parsing / Converting

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Yo, I'm looking for a windows application icon. Currently writing a file parsing tool that converts binary files with given structure to a table format with exporting functionality. Not that important but nice to have yknow? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought about a file icon that is still recognizable on a low resolution maybe with arrows that should symbolize the conversion progress and a grid / table row (see example).

Details
  • Size: 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 128x128, 256x256 (An icon file has several layers, I just need a 256x256 file theoretically but it's important that it still looks good & visible on the default icon res (24x24))
  • Format: .png (256x256) or .ico with the above mentioned layers (if you're cool)
  • Colour: Black & White (Please no
    Future - Windows Application Icon: File Parsing / Converting - RaGEZONE Forums
    , would prefer a clear black and white image (grey-shades are fine))
  • Time limit: None, not so important at all
  • Payment: Like & Reputation if I like it :p
  • Example:

What I tried making was this:

which is just about invisible on 128x128 already.

Maybe you can come up with something like:

in better quality :p

You can also make 2 images: One low res (24x24 - 32x32), one high res (256x256), to provide better quality on high res while still being visible and clear on low res.

Thanks in advance to everyone bothering :*

Back