Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows Application Icon: File Parsing / Converting

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Yo, I'm looking for a windows application icon. Currently writing a file parsing tool that converts binary files with given structure to a table format with exporting functionality. Not that important but nice to have yknow? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought about a file icon that is still recognizable on a low resolution maybe with arrows that should symbolize the conversion progress and a grid / table row (see example).

Details
  • Size: 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 128x128, 256x256 (An icon file has several layers, I just need a 256x256 file theoretically but it's important that it still looks good & visible on the default icon res (24x24))
  • Format: .png (256x256) or .ico with the above mentioned layers (if you're cool)
  • Colour: Black & White (Please no
    Future - Windows Application Icon: File Parsing / Converting - RaGEZONE Forums
    , would prefer a clear black and white image (grey-shades are fine))
  • Time limit: None, not so important at all
  • Payment: Like & Reputation if I like it :p
  • Example:

What I tried making was this:

which is just about invisible on 128x128 already.

Maybe you can come up with something like:

in better quality :p

You can also make 2 images: One low res (24x24 - 32x32), one high res (256x256), to provide better quality on high res while still being visible and clear on low res.

Thanks in advance to everyone bothering :*

Back