Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

animating again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i know its messy and i've already spotted few frames im going to clean up and things i need to remove if i ever go back n edit this thing but...

first time i opened photoshop since christmas, so i would say i did decent job...

edited frame rate a bit, now it doesnt look like constant slow-mo

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gurp i never left, i just didnt have time to mess around with photoshop because university was taking my time

and here's a little cleaned up and edited version...remade animation of the wings because it looked too messy for my taste, this is already starting to look good

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The wings need some work... it makes him look like a butterfly.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Simply amazing. Is there any way you could do that with my sig? I have the original render still.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry im not taking animating requests because doing a single one takes so freakishly long and requires great deal of effort..

Reaction score
I think if there were a few more frames to the wings and the body wasn't so jittery it would look nicer but good work.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Animation ruins a good signature.

I also agree... if used for a graphic, the animated areas of the piece should be minimal or not needed to make the image feel "complete". Animations should be additions not the centerpiece.

I honestly am not a fan of any of the animations I see in this thread.

Back