Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Attempts at Signature

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey.

Tried messing with Photoshop yesterday, and made a signature. First attempt. CnC appreciated, as always.

Also, if anyone could link me to any good tutorials he/she recommends, that would be great.

Really proud of this one:
Doctorate - Attempts at Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

Also made this one today:
Doctorate - Attempts at Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is what I recommend to beginners. You will learn all the basics in this one.

Keep practicing and you will get better n better :thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Riizq thats old verson of zenron's basics tut

anyways doctorate its always nice to see new people trying their hand at digital arts, but being blunt these pieces do need quite bit of work, so you should take a look of signature tuts, but remember to stay true to your own style where-ever it developes. hence dont take all advices as too absolute as there are a few things in these linked tuts that i personally disagree with.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Riizq thats old verson of zenron's basics tut

anyways doctorate its always nice to see new people trying their hand at digital arts, but being blunt these pieces do need quite bit work, so you should take a look of signaturetuts, but remember to stay true to your own style where-ever it developes. hence dont all advices as too absolute as there are a few things in these linked tuts that i personally disagree with.

Yeah, found the new version already.

Thanks to both of you KraMer and Riizq.
Baby steps. :)

Back