Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blure's Signatures

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is a great work but i have a suggestion that u have to put an inner stroke for the bg with the main color and make it tranparent 50%
and u should maybe think about making the signatures smaller
other than that i love ur work ... keep up the good work !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't like doing animated things in Photoshop, since it takes a lot of time working at something that isn't going to help me very much.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice updates ! keep it up .. u're doing it right :)

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I made this today in like... 15 minutes? or was it 20..? xD anyway, hope you like it :)

its nice .. but u should've make the "Blure Shadow Design" font bigger a little so it gets more clear :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks about that, but I don't plan to remove any watermarks, since I know there are people on the internet who claim to be awesome, or claim creations as their own. That's why I put the watermark.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks about that, but I don't plan to remove any watermarks, since I know there are people on the internet who claim to be awesome, or claim creations as their own. That's why I put the watermark.

yeah.. that true , today too many copying artists than real artists .. or just put your name / username at your typography ~

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

it was suggestion for you if u plan to use, to remove or improve that text , not to post clean one ;)
(center one fit well just at cornet isn't).

HF

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OFF-TOPIC :

super extra extreme big damn nooby question : what does water-mark mean ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OFF-TOPIC :

super extra extreme big damn nooby question : what does water-mark mean ?
It's something that can be associated with someone, a text, a symbol or an icon that is put on his creations, similar to the signatures in people's drawings. It is there for people to not copy it, to see a preview of a product before buying it, or simply to see who made that piece of art. If you want another definition, wikipedia is your friend :)

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*sigh* I can make it too, also, I use C4Ds in my other signatures, in this one I didn't want to, since it looks better with some C4Ds smudged in there.

Stop that attitude lol, he's a lot better than you, I stop reading this thread after this, because your response to him is idiotic.
I got a clear view of you now, you won't get any better.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop that attitude lol, he's a lot better than you, I stop reading this thread after this, because your response to him is idiotic.
I got a clear view of you now, you won't get any better.
Well, I will not get any better if I take your comment serious either. Anyway, I'm improving everytime I work in PS, that's how I see it, since I mostly try new styles, or improve/add new things to the current one.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's something that can be associated with someone, a text, a symbol or an icon that is put on his creations, similar to the signatures in people's drawings. It is there for people to not copy it, to see a preview of a product before buying it, or simply to see who made that piece of art. If you want another definition, wikipedia is your friend :)

like copyright logo/mark ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hope you like them :)
Note: ordered chronologically descending.

Professional! 10/10

Back