Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Code Geass

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just got bored i guess..
and i made this new artwork

WickedCool - Code Geass - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you like it...

Dont forget to Comment, Criticize, Suggest
Thank you

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Too many light source on your sig and your c4d is not blend .. rate 6/10 .. keep more practice ! good luck ! :)

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Changing colors and typeface is a no-no for composition (you can do one or the other, never both), especially when there is little to no driving force that keeps them effectively one unit. The lighting, as said before by om3ga, also causes this same conflict, causing the focal point to be shafted into multiple areas, confusing the viewer in "where shall I focus on".

Pick cads that fit your render, these just seem random. Cads are the little gift you give to the person reading your sig thanking them for taking the time to look at what you have made. Make the gift a good one; make sure it adds to the composition, this just seems to lessen it.

Back