• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Demo

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These are looking pretty good you should try making this one with my name under it.

REMOVED

You know the name: Vietmusou so hopefully your able to make me one.

you want same this version + your name or little bit difference from this ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll actually want the same version with name on his (Above) his shoulder that's pretty nice so please make it.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll actually want the same version with name on his (Above) his shoulder that's pretty nice so please make it.

I will make another one because I don't remember to save this sig source.. :D

Ok done..

REMOVED

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Indeed the text was quiet unreadable but it should be better now thank you very much for putting effort in to making this and it's looking very good.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Indeed the text was quiet unreadable but it should be better now thank you very much for putting effort in to making this and it's looking very good.

put the
code at your signature.. it will better .. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's getting better fast indeed I'm very impressed that he reached it so far i couldn't even do that so fast.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Holy poop, you got better fast!
That's some booooooteeful looking siggys, keep the work up.

thank bro.. I'm just interested with photoshop that's why I keep making it while I can improve my skill too. :)

He's getting better fast indeed I'm very impressed that he reached it so far i couldn't even do that so fast.

All you just need is keep practice , reading some of tutorial.. it's my to improving my skill.. maybe you can do it too.. :)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how about this ? I tried to make this with my own way and this is the result

REMOVED

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How about this ? :D

REMOVED

Last edited:
Reaction score
maybe you remove border, try not to add thick borders and will you able to make the inner part of the signature transparent? sort of blending with the background color of the website itself

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe you can show me like you say because picture can make me more understand.. :)

trying to make fog effect..

REMOVED

Last edited:
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
because the last 3 sig I tried to use my own way technique ( I use Smudge ) that ways its different for the older..

Back