• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Demo

Reaction score
C4D has nothing to do with photoshop. In c4d they render some weird twisted models , than they export it in PNG format for Photoshop , in which you decide how to use it. Whether you use it as a background , or smudge it around and use it as ... I don't know ... pattern or whatever , it's all up to you.

C4D has a decent system requirement , so people usually use pre-made renders , rendered by others. There was a couple of render packs in the tutorial section , you just need to search for it. I found 1 , not sure if it's still working :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f145/c4d-pack-729450/

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
C4D has nothing to do with photoshop. In c4d they render some weird twisted models , than they export it in PNG format for Photoshop , in which you decide how to use it. Whether you use it as a background , or smudge it around and use it as ... I don't know ... pattern or whatever , it's all up to you.

C4D has a decent system requirement , so people usually use pre-made renders , rendered by others. There was a couple of render packs in the tutorial section , you just need to search for it. I found 1 , not sure if it's still working :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f145/c4d-pack-729450/
sweet gonna check out the link

btw @ off topic, your dp looks cool :p

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the font u are using is all the same, btw your avatar..yep that's what I'm trying say! making transparent picture

I really like the font , that why I always use it.. :thumbup:

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pixelpro this is your sig

REMOVED

and this is scorpion sig request by ToxicX

REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright you're doing good but some things need Improvement! Here il show you some things that can make your sig look better. (someone said this earlier, Ill go deeper into it)

REMOVED

Lets use this for some of the points, First, depth. Sometimes in signatures where something is ''Closer'' to you than the other (talking about inside the render) Then you can add depth by Blurring the far part of the render. So his face and body would be blurred, but his hands and gun would be not blurred (Also makes it easier to spot the Focal Point in the Signature). Next would be Text. Some of your signatures lack the placement of the text/even render, Ill talk about that when i get to placement. Also, most of your signature's Texts are hard to read. That can be improved by adding effects to the text like Satin, Stroke, and outer Glow. Now to Placement. Ever heard of rule of thirds?
It is basically your signature with 2 vertical lines and 2 horizontal lines. this really helps with Placement, Try it out, To get the grid: rule of the Third grid in Photoshop?
CWGSVrT - Demo - RaGEZONE Forums
(assuming you use Photoshop), press CTRL+K, this opens your preferences. (command+K for Apple computers) Click on Guides, Grid & Slices from the list on the left and change the settings for the Grid section as follows: Gridline every 100 percent, Subdivisions 3, and click OK. You can turn this on and off on every tag you make by pressing CTRL+" (apostrophe). Make sure you choose a colour that distingueses from the other colours on your tag, I used green.
Ok nearly done! Now, Borders. To keep it short, maybe 4 border lines dont look so good always, sometimes one border line up and one down is better! Off to the last subject, Improving Light Signatures. 2 Things here, When making a light signature, go to Adjustments (A tab where there is Layers, Masks and such, Btw this is Photoshop cs6 tutorial), then play with the Brightness, Untill it looks good! The other thing is, the sparkle effect. Go to the circle that is half filled white and half filled grey at the bottom of the right side (sorry cat remember name right now xD), it is next to fx, ''creat a vector mask'' and such, click that circle and click Patterns, then click on the arrow near the pattern, then the gear, then click reset patterns, and then choose the white pattern. After that click on the Pattern's Layer, then make it ''Divide''. Then set the Opacity to 60%-80%.

Your Signatures will be Perfection now! You already perfected Blending, so you're doing good!

If you got any questions about this, Just ask!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back