Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Demo

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just ignore dem post count dudes ;) and i'm not rly like huntig or whatever its called :/

I just gave rep and a like becoz om3ga is nice to me even if i'm new ;) and well om3ga works har ive seen that on his sigs :D but om3ga if i may good advice use a watermark on your signatures so not every1 can run away with your copyrights ;)

ok2.. just stay on topic.. :):

I need to improve my text skill.. gonna find some tutorial now..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well but the other stuf is better then my work xD well il show a il work off me :) but be noticed its not a signature :D

Kurokiri - Demo - RaGEZONE Forums

:D but well :) keep it up :)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well but the other stuf is better then my work xD well il show a il work off me :) but be noticed its not a signature :D

yeah thank m8.. :): if you want see my other work just find it on signature section..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
il take a look in a sec :D but well i made all my Text's in photoshop :) with a bit of help from my brother

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Just stop ~ any tutorial or advice to improve my skill in photoshop ?
Not really, in past I played a little bit with Photoshop, but I never took it serious. =/

This looks like PS1/PSX graphic without being pixelated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is made with cs5 and it looks pixle lated since ive made the picture bigger....

@om3ga version of photoshop you use? well ive never worked with cs6 since ive seen tht the features are the same as off cs5 not alot of change actuelly :)

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
this is made with cs5 and it looks pixle lated since ive made the picture bigger....

@om3ga version of photoshop you use? well ive never worked with cs6 since ive seen tht the features are the same as off cs5 not alot of change actuelly :)

I know it's made with Photoshop, I just say it 'looks like' ... you know the rest.

CS6 is the latest I think, so I hope it's CS6, omega.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i learn webdesign and folowing my teacher there is another version but its only gettable in a packket so idk if it is true :/ ive allways worked in cs5 but ive cs6 still on the pc waiting for a better version well and ive never had the 1st version of ps :/

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm using cs3 but that can't make me feel bad..

Back