Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Elf Ranger

Reaction score
I have not made a signature in excess of 3 years. This is my first attempt in a long time with no resource folders. I don't like all the C4Ds there was more but I removed them, I get a little carried away with all the easy lighting :blushing:

If anyone wants to use it let me know and I will change the text

Bergthor - Elf Ranger - RaGEZONE Forums

V2

V3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Overall it looks pretty decent but the c4dish things that cover most of the background are either low quality or oversharpened which really bothers me. I think you could also blur some of them to create a sense of depth. It does have some depth I just think that you could emphasize it a little bit more.

Then to talk about the render you picked, I think her hair on the right side looks way to sharp (I guess that isn't something you did, you just picked a weird render, but you can fix it) WHAT COULD BE AWESOME IS BLENDING IT INTO THE C4Ds, because the hair really has a simular style as the c4ds, just thinking out loud here, might actually be very ugly)
I also think that the hand holding the bow is way to blue. I'm guessing there was a second lightsource in the original picture. (YOu can fix that pretty easy though)

The sparky yellowish orange bulbs and dots do not really fit cant really put my finger on it. Seems a bit to random.

But do not be sad hahah, like I said in my first sentence, despite all of that, its a pretty decent signature. You can make some people very happy with this one.

EDIT: Would be cool if you added some purple somewhere in the picture since the render has hints of purple aswell.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, added V2 less sharp made the C4D's purple the blueness around the hand came with the render I might try a v3 tomorrow still not happy with it.

Oh and yeah the render and everything else was fished from a random website within minutes I should have picked a better one but that can be for my next piece

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, added V2 less sharp made the C4D's purple the blueness around the hand came with the render I might try a v3 tomorrow still not happy with it.

Oh and yeah the render and everything else was fished from a random website within minutes I should have picked a better one but that can be for my next piece

Yaaaaaas, looks better. Could still use some depth and I just hate the blue hand hahaha. But take your time. Looking forward to v3 :w00t:
Making everything purple did take the warmth away, so everything looks pretty cold right now. hmm

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i compared v1 and v2. did you make any chnges to the render in v2? cause it seemed more blended to the background. just asking tho. cause the blending of the render in v1, imo, looks better. but the colours in v2 makes the whole sig works. :)

Reaction score
The render never changed maybe a few C4D effects were removed from it but this piece i never got the C4D's right and kinda decided in the end the height of the piece was too much changed it and it looks a little better but can't find any decent C4Ds :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The render never changed maybe a few C4D effects were removed from it but this piece i never got the C4D's right and kinda decided in the end the height of the piece was too much changed it and it looks a little better but can't find any decent C4Ds :(

yeah! that's it. the height. now it's great! i'm good with this V3. :)

but the top part abit, spacious, you might wanna lower it down a bit as well. heh.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks really good, well done. Only thing that could be better would be font choice

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The font doesn't really standout it looks like it's glued to the background you should add a stroke or shadow.

Back