Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gift for 2 guys

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Finally finished making a gift for both Shoelace and NubPro

I know james Shoelace likes Vi so here you go buddy, enjoy =)
Riizq - Gift for 2 guys - RaGEZONE Forums

And NubPro, cherish the magical flower.
Riizq - Gift for 2 guys - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you both like this.

Reaction score
1:
- There is no definite light source
- There are too many colours all over the place (many colours can work, however with the current style that this signature is made with, it makes it seem like a clutter)
- There is no definite flow since all I see are "spark" effects that are randomly placed
- Overall it is just too messy 4/10

2:

- There is a light source (top right I believe) but it is clearly not having any impact on the rest of the signature. The light source does not reflect on the lighting of the rest of the signature which makes it look like it has no "depth" (which this signature clearly does not).
- Because of how wide the render is, the canvas for the signature should have a shorter height because it doesn't seem proportionate.
- The background follows an orange/purple gradient colour scheme but the foreground follows a completely different colour scheme which makes it seems like the render and the effects are just randomly placed on top of a picture
- Once again there is no definite flow because those effects are all over the place 5/10

Good luck on future projects.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to agree these aren't your best sigs!

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can do hell a better mate!

Back