Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Gurb] No-Name

Reaction score
CKWsueX - [Gurb] No-Name - RaGEZONE Forums

If you would like too, go ahead and add text and use it wherever you would like.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really like this! You have brought your standards up again!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ohh you've made again a new signature, great job, but i don't really like that i see pixels in this sig :O

I dont see pixels, do you mean the fuzziness?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The dark colors are soft and blended, but the highlights stand out to much and becomes pixelated, you can improve it by blending the light colors in the the dark to have a softer finish. But i like how simple it is.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is tight, I love it!

The dark colors are soft and blended, but the highlights stand out to much and becomes pixelated, you can improve it by blending the light colors in the the dark to have a softer finish. But i like how simple it is.
And I also love your avatar...C-Banks FTW!

Reaction score

Yeah, I've noticed the slight pixelated parts as well, I actually didn't feel like fixing that, because once I started noticing
it, I came too far with the adjustments, and most of them were applied images.

Back