Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Gurb]SOTF#8 Entry

Reaction score
WOqTi - [Gurb]SOTF#8 Entry - RaGEZONE Forums

The theme was "addicted to the game."
I was hoping to see more entries, as this theme would have been very fun/entertaining to see.
I took the comedic approach on this signature, and since no one else entered I didn't get to see any more signatures with this theme :(.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This actually looks kinda funny, i was thinking of making signature to that contest, but never really had time, i'm just too busy nowdays, can't even be on the computer much, well i don't really care about being in the computer anymore, but it's still a must to be in the computer sometimes to see my ragezone m8's etc.. :D

Well actually i just rarely visit any other sections than Portfolio, because this is my hood where i can always meet my m8's :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
This actually looks kinda funny, i was thinking of making signature to that contest, but never really had time, i'm just too busy nowdays, can't even be on the computer much, well i don't really care about being in the computer anymore, but it's still a must to be in the computer sometimes to see my ragezone m8's etc.. :D

Well actually i just rarely visit any other sections than Portfolio, because this is my hood where i can always meet my m8's :)

Yes I was trying to get a funny outcome from this signature.
Be sure to join the next SOTF though, I'd like to see some good looking tags!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I like the light effect at the guy's feet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your renders seem either low-quality or not blended into the signature well enough. You may need some color variation in the background to help this and add depth.

Also, I do like the lighting effect at his feet, but where it hits the bottom border, it's WAY too over sharpened and somewhat of an eye sore. I suggest moving the c4d behind the ground to give it some depth.

Overall though I like the simplistic nature and composition. You could work on your color theory and depth though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
very nice :) i like the concept. i don't know if it's just me.. but it sorta needs a bit more color to make if look fun

Back