Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Gurb]So I tried something new..again.

Reaction score
t8ViA - [Gurb]So I tried something new..again. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im not too sure on the left crescent over the top of the I, makes it hard to read the I so it looks like AMGURB. other than that I quite like it, but its not something I would consider to stand out, if you know what I mean.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is a fourth of the signature (left part precisely) purposely blurred out? Looks weird to me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks pretty cool. I think if you shrink it a little, it would look a little nicer, as it is a great design.

Reaction score
im not too sure on the left crescent over the top of the I, makes it hard to read the I so it looks like AMGURB. other than that I quite like it, but its not something I would consider to stand out, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I get what you mean, to be completely honest, I spent more time on trying to make the text look perfect, than what was around it :p.

Is a fourth of the signature (left part precisely) purposely blurred out? Looks weird to me
Yeah, I guess I over blurred it, no idea why I did that o_O.

It looks pretty cool. I think if you shrink it a little, it would look a little nicer, as it is a great design.
I guess that could possibly work.
First time seeing textsig from you and it looks awesome, but reminds me from Skrillex :D
I don't really like text based tags, since I have no idea what to do with them.
Also, I think this tag looks like it doesn't pass as "appealing".

Back