Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kennethz008 Anime Signatures

Reaction score
You know what's wrong with your texts? That you try too hard. Useless strokes won't resolve the issue. Try removing the stroke, see what happens. Also try out each and every blend mode on your text layer. Also I suggest smaller fonts. MUCH smaller fonts or text. Because users wan't to look at your sig too not only to your text, and right now as it is, the text draws my attention more then your tag.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm working on that, I'm pretty bad at the text. :p:

Anyway here's another signature

Hitsugaya Thin Ice.

Simple trick how to make the render blend with bg , click ctrl + your render layer & choose M (Marque Tool) , press right mouse button at the render and select feather , usually I use 5px , after that click mask button and you can see the difference .. You don't have put the stroke at the text , sometimes it looks bad , use smaller size of the text .. Try keep lower space between text('thin' & 'ice')

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm working on that, I'm pretty bad at the text. :p:

Anyway here's another signature

Hitsugaya Thin Ice.

I hate doing text too, but, a few things that make some interesting results.. :)

- Experiment w/ pure white / black on different layer modes, different fonts, see how it goes. Those tend to blend a lot better than text I work on for a long time, sadly. D:
- Don't feel that you have to use some unique, custom font you downloaded. Normal serif / sans style fonts are sufficient for a lot of stuff and look good depending on what you do (not to say that fancy fonts are bad, but, simple, fonts are kinda perfect on occasion)
- If you're going to use a curly cursive font, make sure it...works. There's a lot of gaudy curly fonts out there.
- Don't get too tunnel visioned with your design / font / style :) Sometimes I start over, or hide most of the layers, and whatever's left looks surprisingly different, but good.
- I'm not sure whether PS has this, but, Gimp has this great filter called the Xach-Effect. If you apply that to text, and hide the original text layer, and mess with the layer settings, sometimes it turns out quite nicely (kind of glassy, depending on the style of your siggie)

And @ that siggie, I like the background and the apparent blurriness far away / kinda adds a bit of depth. That Toshiro render feels a bit blocky against the snow, but, maybe just me.

Reaction score
Time to change my sig. its been awhile since i made one.

a8FnrJT - Kennethz008 Anime Signatures - RaGEZONE Forums

Mugiwara Luffy ^^. thanks for the comments and suggestion ^^ Happy New Year :D:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back