Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Little Experience

Muz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never learned much of Photoshop but got to learn it by using it since its version 7 (doesnt mean i age 102yrs now) :eek:tt1:

but usually been learning it in cafe where i used to play online games and etc for past many year, i came back to forum few days back and been looking around the sigi's and pics such an awesome collection of work, reading the words like render c3d etc etc which are going above my head surely and which i am surely i hvnt used bcoz i just knw 1-take pic, edit or crop or cut it, 2- take few more pic repeat step 1, 3- merge them make them look good use some brushes and text and viola done. :lol:

so here i am posting some of my showable pics and feel free to drop ur comment suggestion positive or negative i will take them happily and i guess i will try learn those render and c4d stuff and use them lol so guide me if u CAN :laugh:

First to start with this is me obviously made by mistake as good creation come by mistake from user like me :laugh:

Muz - My Little Experience - RaGEZONE Forums

This one is one of the oldest of my making it was when i was GM of that server and made some BG's

Another just different brush style and not to forget as simple it looks its never that simple for me cutting the pic out of its real pic is my fav hobby :rolleyes:

This one was simply cut and merge of different toons nothing great about it but now after seeing the render and c4d things talked about i guess i cud had made this one look smthng else isnt it?:?:

Now came the Era where i started to make sigi's this one i made for smone i like wht i made wht u ppl think wud love to know, again did nothing just merged 2 pics and added text wid effect and a background brush strokes " bcoz that much i know" :eek:tt1:

Then i made my 1st sigi

Here i made it for halloween, the toon is my own toon which i took screenshot frm game and then added sm effect, and nice brush effect

Then another one, the creepy bird and witch was lucky to get brush which i used and after effects they looks even better than above one

and Lastly below u can see my sigi that one too i did nothing than just inverted the pic and my same old text :laugh: hope u enjoy going through this pics, i am going to learn and try make new ones

Thanks
Muzii

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you love gfx?

You need to learn alot.
Gl buddy

Muz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you love gfx?

You need to learn alot.
Gl buddy

yes i love gfx and UI design is what i would love to do...and yes agree i need to learn alot of things.....hope some one can guide where to look at things which can help ^_^

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a good tutorial for beginners.

Also you will find so many guides on youtube.

Art comes from heart. Not from your brain.
Art is like science, experimenting stuff. Test this... test that. No one is perfect.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors and always have fun making it.

Muz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a good tutorial for beginners.

Also you will find so many guides on youtube.

Art comes from heart. Not from your brain.
Art is like science, experimenting stuff. Test this... test that. No one is perfect.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors and always have fun making it.

Thanks alot ^_^

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try check this website , & watch some tutorials from youtube ..

Muz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try check this website , & watch some tutorials from youtube ..

Thanks ^^ i will surely check if it has written tutorial as i run wid very limited internet usage space so i usually not able to check youtube video...but thanks still ^^

Back