Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for comments 2

至死不渝
Reaction score
After taking into consideration comments left on my previous thread, here's my latest and most recent signatures. As usual, I am looking for critiques and comments.

noviceboy55 - Looking for comments 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

noviceboy55 - Looking for comments 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Add some depth to your signature, and work with the dodge/burn tool to reduce/increase lighting at some parts.
There are alot of bright colors here, and it over powers the whole canvas.
For the background don't spam a bunch of brushes, try to make some with C4D effects, with smudging or find stock images online.
Also take a look @ this,

Good luck

至死不渝
Reaction score
@Merch : The text was originally intended to blend with the background but I noticed it wouldn't be very read-able so I made the text stand out more, and yes I do like bright colours.

@iamgurb : Thanks for the tutorial link, will definitely try the method out though I've been doing something similar to that except that the bright colours and brushes over the render image itself making such effects not obvious. I don't really like it when the render image stands out so I try to cover it with the brush effects, so the "overpowered canvas" effect was kind of deliberate. Lastly as for the background, a lot of brush effect was done because I couldn't think of a suitable stock that would blend in well with the image since most of those I found were very "solid".

Back