Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for comments

至死不渝
Reaction score
Basically I've been doing signatures for quite a while now and everything is pretty much self-learnt from either youtube tutorials or self experimentation of various photoshop tools. However, I still have no idea where my works stand in terms of their appeal, on forums with larger communities and more experienced gfx-ers such as Ragezone. As such, I am just going to be posting a few signatures which I want rated / commented on.

noviceboy55 - Looking for comments - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Hmm, I like that third signature.
Since you said you wanted comments, I will go ahead and comment on each signature that has been posted.

Tag 1 :

First thing first, there is text going over the renders face.
I think that should be avoided, the text should be placed a little lower, and it would look better if it was smaller, those huge characters take a lot of space
from that tag, and there isn't much space because of dimensions.
Also, work with getting more depth and making it look like there is a light source, it would help if you darken/blur the background a bit, and also make the background blend with the renders

Tag 2:

Not much to say about this, I don't have much of an idea what that is supposed to be, but the background looks like it is
saturated too much, and it also seems like it has high contrast.

Tag 3:

Looks fine to me, although there are dark parts in the background which are just black, I really wish those were filled.

Tag 4:

The render doesn't fit with the background, I don't think those colors go well together, also
there was no need to duplicate the render, and post a lower opacity image of his face next to the render.

That is all I have to say, try getting familiar with C4D's, try giving yourself a little more space to work with (higher height in dimensions), and
don't over do it with the text.
Good luck!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think that too big or too outstanding borders are ruining most of these signatures :/
This.

Gotta have smaller borders in my honest opinion...makes it look a little neater to the eye? (At least my eye)

Off Topic- Z1ls, what does the date mean in your profile header?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with Gurb; however, I think your second signature is fine.

Back