Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

After a loong time

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - After a loong time - RaGEZONE Forums

Keez - After a loong time - RaGEZONE Forums

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh god u're back :D

Have you really been doing nothing? this ones look way better than the last ones u've made

Reaction score
The first signature I feel like i see duplicate of the render above it all with a low opacity looks weird. Other than that they both look okay tho :)

Reaction score
The first one looks good, but I see that the amount of effects are tremendously throwing the focal off.
The effects on the right are the same as the left, yet the left is farther apart.
There's a brush/c4d on the girls bottom left eye, it's really taking my eye away from the rest.

As for the 2nd, it's almost as if the background was already premade, and slight work was done with the render, but I do see the flow, in this, but no primary light source(s).

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dat 1st one, is pure sex.

I'd usually agree with notorious about all the effects taking away the focal point of the whole piece but I can't say that for this one, it just seems like they all blend and go together so well. Very nice.

Reaction score
I hate anime renders, every time i see one i want to smash my computer screen. Get some real images into your gallery that don't consist of big eyed innocent looking whores. #rant

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The render could be more clear in the first one, which would help the focal point issue with the effects.

Also, welcome back.

Back