Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MAPLEMON Adventures Comic Series

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vibe Kill - MAPLEMON Adventures Comic Series - RaGEZONE Forums
MAPLEMON is a comic series I've decided to start because of me being completely bored. I've always enjoyed messing around with photoshop and comic series are something I use to do when I was younger. Anyways, this adventure is pretty much a MapleStory version of the popular anime series Pokemon. Many stories and adventure will be lived by our heroes of MapleMon, be sure to stay tuned & check them out!

- Chapter 1, Page 1 (only page released until chapter is completed)
Vibe Kill - MAPLEMON Adventures Comic Series - RaGEZONE Forums

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hehehe nice. Keep em coming mate. Pokemon + Maple. :p

Reaction score
I have one problem. The first block you have to read the text from right to left (like Manga) so I thought I would have to read the rest of the comic from right to left (the second box). Once I started the second box (reading right from left) I find out that I have to read left to right. You should really pick one or the other, it's really confusing!

Back