Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Misaki

Reaction score
Rain - Misaki - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Ooeeh I actually really like it. The blurred out parts on the side create a certain amount of depth that also make the text look like its floating more in front of the signature. I like the overal color theme but the bright blue part on her cheek might be a bit to bright and stands out a bit too much imo. I would definitely want to see more like this. Might add some more soon because Im on my phone at the moment so that might affect my judgement. But good job ;0

Reaction score
Ooeeh I actually really like it. The blurred out parts on the side create a certain amount of depth that also make the text look like its floating more in front of the signature. I like the overal color theme but the bright blue part on her cheek might be a bit to bright and stands out a bit too much imo. I would definitely want to see more like this. Might add some more soon because Im on my phone at the moment so that might affect my judgement. But good job ;0

Thank you, No the blue indeed come out way to much, I should dum it down.
When will there be a SOTW?

Reaction score
Oh btw, is she wearing a helmet or something or what is that supposed to be would be cool as a helmet hahah
SOTW or any other event will be hosted again when there is a bit more activity in the Portfolio in general (but it's going the right way at the moment so expect it maybe in early 2016 hopefully january or february but i cant say an exact date ofcourse) for more questions on this pm me or message me on skype so I can keep you up to date ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh btw, is she wearing a helmet or something or what is that supposed to be would be cool as a helmet hahah
SOTW or any other event will be hosted again when there is a bit more activity in the Portfolio in general (but it's going the right way at the moment so expect it maybe in early 2016 hopefully january or february but i cant say an exact date ofcourse) for more questions on this pm me or message me on skype so I can keep you up to date ;)

It's a parody on the starcraft wallpaper.

And will do man!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@CodeDragon check this out buddy , what do you think? Would be nicer if the brightness is decreased if you ask me

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Well I think the brightness is okay Vaulient. It looks like there is a star shining into the helmet. This is lovely. Here take my like.

Reaction score
Well I think the brightness is okay Vaulient. It looks like there is a star shining into the helmet. This is lovely. Here take my like.

Hey glad you like it, Yea that was kinda what i was trying but instead of a star it's coming from the sun xd.
Either way the lightning was exactly caused for that reason. since the sun is a star after all.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like it, keep it up!

Back