• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Misaki

Reaction score
Rain - Misaki - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Ooeeh I actually really like it. The blurred out parts on the side create a certain amount of depth that also make the text look like its floating more in front of the signature. I like the overal color theme but the bright blue part on her cheek might be a bit to bright and stands out a bit too much imo. I would definitely want to see more like this. Might add some more soon because Im on my phone at the moment so that might affect my judgement. But good job ;0

Reaction score
Ooeeh I actually really like it. The blurred out parts on the side create a certain amount of depth that also make the text look like its floating more in front of the signature. I like the overal color theme but the bright blue part on her cheek might be a bit to bright and stands out a bit too much imo. I would definitely want to see more like this. Might add some more soon because Im on my phone at the moment so that might affect my judgement. But good job ;0

Thank you, No the blue indeed come out way to much, I should dum it down.
When will there be a SOTW?

Reaction score
Oh btw, is she wearing a helmet or something or what is that supposed to be would be cool as a helmet hahah
SOTW or any other event will be hosted again when there is a bit more activity in the Portfolio in general (but it's going the right way at the moment so expect it maybe in early 2016 hopefully january or february but i cant say an exact date ofcourse) for more questions on this pm me or message me on skype so I can keep you up to date ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh btw, is she wearing a helmet or something or what is that supposed to be would be cool as a helmet hahah
SOTW or any other event will be hosted again when there is a bit more activity in the Portfolio in general (but it's going the right way at the moment so expect it maybe in early 2016 hopefully january or february but i cant say an exact date ofcourse) for more questions on this pm me or message me on skype so I can keep you up to date ;)

It's a parody on the starcraft wallpaper.

And will do man!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@CodeDragon check this out buddy , what do you think? Would be nicer if the brightness is decreased if you ask me

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Well I think the brightness is okay Vaulient. It looks like there is a star shining into the helmet. This is lovely. Here take my like.

Reaction score
Well I think the brightness is okay Vaulient. It looks like there is a star shining into the helmet. This is lovely. Here take my like.

Hey glad you like it, Yea that was kinda what i was trying but instead of a star it's coming from the sun xd.
Either way the lightning was exactly caused for that reason. since the sun is a star after all.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like it, keep it up!

Back