Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mootie's TAGs

Reaction score
Mootie's TAGs for the launch of MagmaFlyff event :b

I was trying to get the will to make a tag for mootie and now after reaching Gold in this new s4 of League of Legends I finally got the will to get on photoshop (I've been inactive from photoshop for like 1 year or so)

I've 3 versions of the tag so if I somehow win the mootie's tag, choose one /ridicule

Normal:
Scratch - Mootie's TAGs - RaGEZONE Forums

Kinda BW:

BW:

Enjoy

edit:

the Japanese text means Magma Admin based on google translator /cat-face

Reaction score
thanks for being the only one leaving CC mate, Lost my hope in this section in the day I created this thread to get some CC and failed to get it when 25 viewers opened the thread but didnt left a comment on the tag. This was my last post in this section for now, I wont post anything in here for a good time now :b

/peace

Reaction score
<.< I usually do CC almost everyone. You on the other hand, you are better than me, so I can't CC your work xD

What do you want me to say. It's perfect as it is, colors matching, everything matching, pro work ...

Reaction score
is this like a Doraemon thingy, it looked like a guy stepping into a portal or something

Nevertheless, it looks great and mysterious at the same time, I've been missing your arts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, K' fan i see :p

I see much sharpen, but i like it :) good job !

Reaction score
It's interesting thats for sure. The left side of the render seems over sharpened through my eyes. The bottom part of the render (the shoe) has extra light added to it which throws off the light shining towards the top of the render. Other then that I don't see why it would not be appealing. Nice job and good luck with future graphics projects, if any.

Back