Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online / Magic Gladiator

Reaction score
Even though this tag was put together much much quicker than the previous one, now I am actually happy with the outcome.

R064yb7 - Mu Online / Magic Gladiator - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C Please. :)
P.S. - Scratch, senpai pls notice me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Kind of hard for me to really see what the render is supposed to be, mostly because of the lack of colors (ofcourse I can see it's a dude). I just think the whole tag lacks color. It's too much of the same kind of purplish color.
Rest looks cool, really like the top right corner for some reason

Reactions: 404
Reaction score
Kind of hard for me to really see what the render is supposed to be, mostly because of the lack of colors (ofcourse I can see it's a dude). I just think the whole tag lacks color. It's too much of the same kind of purplish color.
Rest looks cool, really like the top right corner for some reason

Thank you for your reply.

Sole purpose of the color scheme was up to a person who requested that tag. He did not want green earth and blue sky. Of course I am not a professional tagger, as I am very very rusty and I do have lots of major flaws. Some people said I need improvement with lighting. But you know, you cant get better without practice. So I gotta keep practicing (;

Unfortunately no one requests tags on RZ. :'(

Reaction score
#Noticed 2.0.1_alpha

too purple
top right corner splatters are kinda bugging the lightning point. although the render is well blended with the bg and elements it's not very clear whether this is a stock img or a render. the flare on his sword should not be that curved . should have tried a ripple filter and play with the shape of the sword probably. and again your typo sucks hardcore like always <3 Flow of ok too bratko

Reactions: 404
Back