Mu Online / Magic Gladiator

GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

Mu Online / Magic Gladiator

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Even though this tag was put together much much quicker than the previous one, now I am actually happy with the outcome.

C&C Please. (:
    P.S. - @Scratch, senpai pls notice me.

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    StarLocation
    1,760Posts

Re: Mu Online / Magic Gladiator

Kind of hard for me to really see what the render is supposed to be, mostly because of the lack of colors (ofcourse I can see it's a dude). I just think the whole tag lacks color. It's too much of the same kind of purplish color.
    Rest looks cool, really like the top right corner for some reason

GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    Kind of hard for me to really see what the render is supposed to be, mostly because of the lack of colors (ofcourse I can see it's a dude). I just think the whole tag lacks color. It's too much of the same kind of purplish color.
    Rest looks cool, really like the top right corner for some reason
    Thank you for your reply.

Sole purpose of the color scheme was up to a person who requested that tag. He did not want green earth and blue sky. Of course I am not a professional tagger, as I am very very rusty and I do have lots of major flaws. Some people said I need improvement with lighting. But you know, you cant get better without practice. So I gotta keep practicing (;

Unfortunately no one requests tags on RZ. :'(

GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,366Posts

#Noticed 2.0.1_alpha

too purple
    top right corner splatters are kinda bugging the lightning point. although the render is well blended with the bg and elements it's not very clear whether this is a stock img or a render. the flare on his sword should not be that curved . should have tried a ripple filter and play with the shape of the sword probably. and again your typo sucks hardcore like always <3 Flow of ok too bratko

Advertisement