Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mucski's Signatures

Reaction score
If you know me enough, you know that I don't really make tags, and I reckon I suck at it. But, since I know a lot about Photoshop except making tags, I decided to start learning doing that too. Not that it's useful, or I'll gain happiness from it, but more like to expand my portfolio.

Anyhow, today I made one, in my eyes it looked alright, but, CnC from others never hurts. This thread will be updated regularly with whatever I come up with as a "Tag" or "Signature".

Tag 1:

REMOVED

Throw whatever you want at me, except bricks, and of course within the boundaries of the section and forum rules.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#1 Tag: Work more on the depth/lighting (look on deviantart for a tutorial), the render has a bad quality (planet renders it's a good source), try to use all the space of the tag (right side it's empty), the font could be better (look at dafont), try adding more effects (gradient maps, photo filters, etc).
PD: Just CnC

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Image appears broken to me.
And good to see you making tags :eek:tt1:

Edit : can see it now.

You could you know pick better quality renders for your tags.
For text, the placement is fine. But maybe you could try blending =)
Do you want a resource pack? (1.2gb something )
It has great resources. I can share the link if you want it.

Last edited:
Back