Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nzt 48

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My latest artwork for this month of september

The "NZT"
from the movie LIMITLESS

WickedCool - Nzt 48 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you like it

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My latest artwork for this month of september

The "NZT"
from the movie LIMITLESS

WickedCool - Nzt 48 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you like it

The assets you used (CADs and Brushes and whatnot) does not fit the render at all. Also the light red-ish gradient over the image should be changed, it destroys your contrast at the bottom of the image. I mean look at your skin tones, at the top it is an orangish-tan, but at the bottom it is completely red, almost purple, it just seems wrong.

Typography I can't really complain about too much, except it is more pleasing to the eye to make larger text on top and smaller text near the bottom, and some text you may want to just leave out (most sigs just have a one liner, or a name, not both + credits).

Lastly, using facebook as your image source is just a bad idea. Get puu.sh or upload it to a host that doesnt ruin image quality of the image. Imgur, for example, does not change the image unless it exceeds 1MB, other services do similar.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think I can give you 8/10 ... nothing to say because Wucas has said it already ~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The assets you used (CADs and Brushes and whatnot) does not fit the render at all. Also the light red-ish gradient over the image should be changed, it destroys your contrast at the bottom of the image. I mean look at your skin tones, at the top it is an orangish-tan, but at the bottom it is completely red, almost purple, it just seems wrong.

Typography I can't really complain about too much, except it is more pleasing to the eye to make larger text on top and smaller text near the bottom, and some text you may want to just leave out (most sigs just have a one liner, or a name, not both + credits).

Lastly, using facebook as your image source is just a bad idea. Get puu.sh or upload it to a host that doesnt ruin image quality of the image. Imgur, for example, does not change the image unless it exceeds 1MB, other services do similar.

Thanks for criticizing bro..i hope i can do all of your suggestions..
in fact bro...i also have problems in my eyes when it comes to colors
too much light colors will cause colorblind
hehehehe
(sorry for the wrong grammar..i think)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
text is rubbish, the render/stock contrast is set terribly and it doesnt flow together at all. No where near your normal standard.

Back