Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Opinion On Habbo Banner?

Photoshop Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Right so I guess you could call this a sig, anyways I quit Habbo, but last night my mate begged me to make him a banner for his hotel: and I kept saying no over and over again as I've quit Habbo, but then he finally got me.

Anyways here it is:

Animated:

Non-Animated:

Opinions please:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks like you really camera whored your avatar, It is very basic but a start.

Photoshop Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks like you really camera whored your avatar, It is very basic but a start.

I just used the screenshots given to me, and I don't see how you can make habbo banners sophisticated or complex in any way? They're supposed to stay simple and basic. But thanks for the feedback anyways.

Photoshop Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm better with the non-animated version cuz the animated version makes my eyes hurt :(

overall it's pretty sleek design but not surprising

Haha fair enough, that's why I included a non-animated version. :p
And meh it's better than most of the kids who get a background image and stick a logo on right?xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not bad, decent design.

Good work!

Back