Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Photoshopmania '14

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
see! colors are good!
- like wucas said, the colors make a sig more appealing (when used correctly)

Personally I feel like it's not quite my style...

today's work in 2 sizes

KraMer - Photoshopmania '14 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personally I feel like it's not quite my style...

today's work in 2 sizes

why didn't you add contrast to it? looks.. i don't know how to say it... "weak"? "pale"? the tones are just too pale, there's no contrast, which would have made the creation look "strong".
It is kind of monotone, why not use some gold, or green ,or any type of colors, instead of going for black/white shades?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
IMO:
- Image looks sharpened a bit too much
- Lighting is nice, but needs to be centered more to the render, so that the background is a bit more darker
- A little color :( would be great

5.7/10

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good job mate, really nice work but some of them i didn't like it was a mix between different dark/light colors and it has messed up the whole signature, BUT those the most signatures i liked from you :

1-

You know, this one looks pretty cool but if you've changed the font it would be so much better

2-

This is amazing with it's effects, altho.. it would be better if you've added multiple font (One for the text and one for the subtext) it would be better.

3-

This signature is amazing, I like the effects, fonts and colors.. the scheme is amazing :) but you might want to add a visual border to make it better ^-^

ALL IN ALL, those are good so keep up your good work !

Back